“Alone we are smart. Together we are brilliant” Stephen Anderson
High performing teams are essential to the success of any organisation. Over the years it have been proven that teams are effective when all the members work towards a shared purpose and common goals. The challenge lies is that there are people from various backgrounds and different personality types who need to align to the specified team mandate.
The Enneagram offers deep insights into both individual and team culture, values and barriers, empowering the team with a deeper understanding of themselves and each other, and highlighting potential avenues to grow and develop.
The Enneagram has the following benefits for teams
• Reduces judgment and criticism of others while building understanding and tolerance
• Provides a framework for making sense of team conflict and challenges
• Enables the team to move beyond a pattern of blaming conflict on “personality differences”
• Repolarizes teams while dismantling more traditional “fault lines” in the team
• Improves working relationships and team productivity
• Enhances business procedures
• Improves communication while also developing a new language framework for team dynamics
If you need assistance in creating a high performance team, contact us… click here